This is the first step towards achieving better personal satisfaction, effectiveness and team spirit with our giving and volunteering activities.
What will you learn at this level?
- How to define your priorities?
- How to formulate your goals and objectives?
- How to find good and interesting causes which worth joining? So as to be sure that your help matters!
- How to distinguish true and false causes?
- How to plan your campaign?
- How to organise a giving or volunteering initiative or campaign in the organisation at which you work?
- How to organise giving and volunteering campaigns which are not one-time events but last for years ahead?
- How to be sure that organisations or causes you support will not misuse your donation?
- How to achieve better personal satisfaction with our giving and volunteering activities?
- What is motivation? How to get self-motivated with things we do?
- How to re-motivate our team through working on social causes?
How to achieve these?
- Individual coaching sessions;
- Individual consultations;
- Participation in open-space meetings for discussion and exchange of experience.
- Organisation of group brainstorming meetings;
- Organisation of task-force planning meetings;
- Group consultations;
- Group coaching sessions.
Contact me for arranging a consultation or coaching session. Or for receiving guidance how to proceed.